The vehicle is a 1972 navy blue left hand drive TR6 PI, of which I am the third owner (previously owned by Tony Hug).
The car was originally prepared for British sports car racing and was originally fitted with a roll bar, which has since been removed.
- mods to overdrive switch (on gear lever)
- engine enlarged to 2.7 litre, fitted with a bosch injection system
- fitted with a racing exhaust, which gives it a beautiful sound
The car has:
- Sports suspension
- Chrome spoke wheels, original AC Cobra wheels, probably the only ones in SA…
- Soft and hardtop (in matching colour)
The car was restored in 2004 and the engine has been completely redone.
During 2015 the car was sold and shipped to Germany.